I hope everyone is doing well.
Below are some of new video game screenshots of our new game. The game gallery showcases our enemies, main characters and the hero mentor.
The XBOX Game screenshots of this XBOX Live Indie game are similar and we will be adding the new game screenshots later on in the blog.
Check out our game gallery/game screenshots below and do let us know your suggestions for the video game screenshots of our new game.
Vraz - The Prince Video Game Screenshots
Vizier with plane
New Game Screenshots of Sadhu
We have finally started adding collectibles like coins, health, enemies, interactive objects, etc in the level.
The moving platform issues are now solved and they work perfectly. We even have a few surprises on the moving platforms.
All character animations are now approved and they look really cute and match well with the game. The AI algorithm is ready and now only has to be implemented in the game. We are still working on the interactive objects (there are tons of them in the game) and getting them ready to work seamlessly. The GUI and game concepts look promising and we are trying to make them stand out from any game you have previously seen.
I know a lot of you are waiting for our first playable demo and I really appreciate your support. We are working on the playable demo and can assure you it will be out soon.
First impression counts a lot and we know that. Our team is working hard to make sure that we can give you a game you would love to play for hours on end.
We started working on the animation editor in the 2nd week of January, 2009. This task was assigned to one of our programmers. He started off with learning about the animation editor from various games, online tutorials and also took reference from books of James Silva.
After gaining basic knowledge about the animation editor for a week, he went on with coding in the succeeding week. Initially, he was coding in form based application and developed the application to load sprite sheet and divide the sheet into frames which took him few days. He moved ahead by creating a class which fetched the positions of the frames.
Another class was created in which animation name, frame sequence for respective animation and FPS were its members. Following it, a binary file was created which was updated with all details of the animation.
A GUI application was created which could save all animations for a single character. He further coded for loading and running animations on XNA screen. Initially a new animation file was generated for every character but later it was changed to a single file for all characters and their all animations. This helped to increase the performance of the application.
The main issue we faced was of synchronization of FPS between the XNA screen and main window based application. Same FPS gave different output in terms of speed. Animation ran slower in preview window and faster in XNA screen which was later solved.
Finally the animation editor is ready for use in our game. After code review and other small modifications it would be totally complete, reliable and robust application which we will be able to use for our game support. We hope these changes won’t create any new major problems and would be done with as soon as possible.